Thursday, June 2, 2011

32 weeks

8 months pregnant today...  and I have the belly to prove it! 

I haven't been very diligent about posting lately, so I made it a point to get my picture taken this morning!  And look, I even got it posted.  :)



I don't really have much new to report...  With only 2 months to go, we have slowly been getting things ready.  Last weekend we picked up a crib mattress, some frames, and cute baskets for baby's room.  I even started washing some of the clothes and blankets we have.  Even though baby stuff is small, I ended up having 6 loads to do!  (We have a lot of blankets.)  It was kind of fun to go through everything and fold up the little onesies.

The other day I came home and found Andy working in the baby's room. He had taken it upon himself to put back together the cleaned up bassinet, put the liners back into our baskets, and figure out how the carseat works with the base.  How sweet! 

Last weekend I said goodbye to one of my best friends who is on her way to Mongolia with the Peace Corps. She wont be in the country when Baby Satnik makes an arrival, so she gave us some baby gifts before she left.  There was one small package she said that Andrew had to open....

PERFECT!  I'll have to remember to send her a pic of the baby in this special onesie!

My next appointment is coming up on June 8th, so I'll be back to report on that soon.

3 comments:

  1. LMBO!!! THAT ONESIE ROCKS!!! Hilarious!!! You seriously don't even look big either - I mean, for being 8 months? You're small!!! You look fantastic! Good to know you were set into labor after our long hot day at the zoo. You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait wait - that should be - YOU WERE NOT... NOT NOT NOT SET into labor. HA! whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her in that onesie!

    ReplyDelete