Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting ready for baby!

A lot has happened since my last post!  We have had 2 more doctor appointments, a maternity photo session, 2 baby showers, and purchased a glider rocker for baby's room.  As we get closer to our due date I seriously feel like time is flying by.  Since I don't feel like writing a book today, I will tell you about the doctor appointments and maternity photo session. You will have to check back in a couple days to hear about the rest. Plus, I have to upload pictures of the showers which always takes me awhile to get to.

So, doctor's appointment #7 was good and quick.  The baby's heart rate was 150 bpm and the doc said she thought baby was head down. We had appointment #8 today as I now have to go in every 2 weeks to get checked out.  I'm officially 35 weeks now... only 5 weeks to go!  Once again baby's heart rate was 150 bpm and she confirmed that baby is head down.  She also estimated that our little one weighs about 5 lbs now!  Things are progressing as they should. 

Now the fun stuff... our maternity photo session! My friend Alyssa is a wonderful photographer and agreed to take some pics of us with the baby bump.  We met her at a local park and had a great time giving some attention to the bump.  She did such an amazing job and I love all of the pictures she took. I can hardly wait to have her take pics of our little one.  Here are some of my favorites...












I am so glad that we had these pictures taken. I will cherish them and this time in our life forever. 

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to check this blog and see a new post! Wow - you are VERY CLOSE to having an addition to the family! I can't believe that I have 3 friends all expecting babies within 2 weeks of each other! Its just crazy! And thank you so much for the kind words and compliments to the photography! You both were SO FUN to photograph! It's such a fun experience taking pictures of friends - and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete