Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let the shopping begin!

Who knew I'd be so excited about buying a poster?!  I officially purchased the first item of decor for the baby's room!  Some how I ran across this Zulily website while blog-hopping and have been checking it out daily ever since.  Today I found a super cute alphabet poster on clearance.  After doing a little research to make sure there wasn't some other alphabet print I wanted on Etsy, I bought this...

Since I don't really know what the rest of the room is going to look like yet, I figured the print could go with a lot of different things.  I'm going to frame it after I figure out the color scheme for the room. Maybe now I'll be motivated to clean that room out?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! And you're right, can go lots of different ways with it. Smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Crystal! So glad I was able to spend the weekend with you.

    ReplyDelete