Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oliva the Hambone

Each day Olivia shows us a little more of her unique personality.  We have found her to be quite the silly girl.  We should have known...  her first smile came from us pretending to eat her toes!  He first giggle -- I went to kiss her on her cheek, she turned her head and I kissed her nose.  Funny stuff. 

She is a professional crawler now, getting into all sorts of things.  We finished baby-proofing our upstairs this weekend.  She loves when we use blankets to make forts and tunnels for her to crawl around in. 

This week she thinks it's funny to scrunch up her nose and make this strange face. She flares her nostrils and sniffs in and out - like Sage. Yep, that's my kid.  What did you expect her to be like?! 


Normal Liv
Crazy Liv


We have been trying out her hats and sunglasses so that she can get used to wearing them this summer.  She will keep them on if we show her what she looks like in the mirror first.  She thinks she is pretty cool here. 

'My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.'

What can I say... she cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment