Monday, May 23, 2011

Appointment #6

I had another doctors appointment about 2 weeks ago. I've been meaning to post ever since then, but obviously that hasn't happened.  I wanted to upload my 28 week baby bump picture and just haven't made the time.  So, no bump pic right now, but maybe this post will motivate me to get it up here! 

The appointment went well and everything is looking good for Baby Satnik.  My weight gain is within normal ranges, belly measurements were good, and baby's heart rate was 150 bpm.  My next appointment is coming up on June 8th. Then I'll have to start going in every 2 weeks until I'm 36 weeks along. After that I'll be going every week until baby arrives.  With my doctor talking about delivery and more frequent visits, I left feeling excited to be on the home stretch.  I can't wait to meet our baby! 

I am feeling like we have most everything we would need if baby decided to come early.  We have the essentials and last weekend my mom gave us the travel system we had registered for at Babies R Us.  So now we have a car seat to bring our babe home in!  We are happy with the travel system we picked out and are looking forward to using it. 

Andrew put the wheels on the stroller and made sure that everything works properly. It's so crazy to think that pretty soon we will have a little one to put in there! 

As for me, I'm still feeling pretty good. My belly is definitely getting bigger by the week, maybe even the day!  The only issues I have been dealing with are lower back pain and heart burn at night. Both are still managable though, so I can't complain too much.  The weather has been a bit warmer and I've been able to feel the difference.  I think I'll be wearing a lot of skirts and dresses this summer.  I'm always warm with this little baby heater inside of me! Thank goodness for air conditioning.

Some friends, family, and co-workers have started to plan baby showers for us.  We are feeling very blessed to have so many wonderful people in our life who are anxious to meet Baby Satnik.  It should be a fun couple of months with all of the celebrations! 

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a blast at the showers! It's so fun to open gifts you TOTALLY forgot you registered for!

    ReplyDelete