Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Appointment #5

24 weeks

Last Tuesday we had another doctors appointment and all is well with Baby Satnik!  I had to do a glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. I passed!  The appointment was pretty uneventful - which is always good. Baby's heart rate was between 140-150 bpm. The doc had a hard time as our little babe was moving all over the place. At one point we are pretty sure baby even kicked the wand the doctor was moving around my belly! Belly measurements were good and my weight gain is within normal. This Saturday we are going for our 4D ultrasound, so check back soon as I'll be posting those pics.  I'm excited for another sneak peek!

Oh and in case you didn't notice... the countdown to baby's due date says 100 more days to go!  Exciting and scary all at the same time!  This baby is going to be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment