Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Appointment #4

We had our 20 week ultrasound today!  It was so amazing to see how much our kiddo has developed and what it is up to in there.  Everything looked great and baby was very active.  I've been feeling the baby moving around, but had no idea how active it really is. The ultrasound technician did a great job as our little one squirmed around. We got a lot of good pics considering how much the baby was moving.  At one point we even got to see the outline of it's little hand - so cute! 

Here is a side profile of Baby Satnik... I love that you can see the outline of it's little nose!

Baby seems to have found it's fingers! Our doctor said it looked like the baby was sucking on them. Aww...

Then we have the skeletor picture. This is the front of baby's face.   Slightly scary from this view, but it's our little skeletor.


And lastly, Baby Satnik showed off it's little feet. 

After our ultrasound we had our regular appointment with my doctor.  Baby's heartrate was 138 this time and my belly measurements are right on for 20 weeks.  They sent me home with a bottle of Glucose drink for my next appointment. It seems I will be doing the Glucose test to check for gestastional diabetes. This is a routine test that they usually give around 24 weeks.  Hopefully I pass so I don't have to do it again. 

Between today's ultrasound and my growing belly it's really setting in that our little babe will be here before we know it.  I can barely believe we are already halfway there!


Since we were getting a sneak peak at Baby Satnik, we decided we would take the picture of my bump at the clinic today.  The lighting wasn't ideal and I may have shed a few happy tears before this pic, but whenever we look at it we will remember falling in love with our little one.

2 comments:

  1. We're so happy and excited for you two! Pretty amazing, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that little nose too precious??? I LOVE LT's profile shot from our 20 week ultrasound. you already wanna squeeze'em!

    ReplyDelete