Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The polls are open...

What do you think we are going to have? A girl or boy?  You can vote by clicking boy or girl on the tab to the right.  So far, our friends and family have been split - about half think it's going to be a girl and the other half boy.  We will be happy with either of course.  We are coming up on the point in our pregnancy in which we will be able to find out the sex of our child. However, we have decided to wait and be surprised.  Andrew is looking forward to telling me if it's a girl or boy right after our little babe is born  I think it's kind of cute he wants to wait and will probably be added motivation for me to keep pushing! 

2 comments:

  1. well I vote ginger, but apparently that isn't an option. ha ha!

    Boy oh Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelli, I vote ginger! Only I KNOW it's going to be a girl ginger...

    ReplyDelete