Sunday, February 27, 2011

Appointment #3

As usual, I am a couple weeks behind on this post. Better late, than never! 

We had our 3rd doctor appointment on the 15th and all looks good for Baby Satnik.  The visit was pretty quick - just a check of my weight and the baby's heart rate.  I was pleasantly surprised to find I had not gained any weight.  I'm not really keeping track of that at home anymore, so I had no idea.  We got to hear baby's heartbeat and the doctor measured it at 150 bpm. Even though we have heard it before, I can't help but get a silly grin on my face hearing that wonderful noise. I don't really believe that heart rate can help you determine the gender of an unborn baby, but apparently some say that 150 bpm means it's a girl.  Guess we will have to wait and see...



Here is my latest bump picture.  This was taken at 16 weeks.  It looks pretty close to the last one, but I can assure you that my next picture will show a growing belly.  For some reason over the last 2 weeks I have really started to show.  Or maybe I was just in denial until recently?  Either way, there is no denying I am pregnant now. 

1 comment: